6th Edition has brought us allies, and one of the first groups I am looking at bringing to the tabletop as my allied detachments, are Necrons. They seem to have gotten some fantastic rules for 6th edition, which makes sense, since they were written for the edition. So here in all its menacing glory, are the Necrons.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.

via 40k Lexicanum
The Necrons are a group of Undead metal warriors, created from the Necrontyr race. They have lain dormant in their stasis-tombs for millions of years. They are ancient beyond reckoning, pre-dating even the Eldar. At long last, however, they are beginning to awaken, seeking to reestablish the supremancy of the Necron Dynasties over the Galaxy once more.


















 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...