Once again I am at it, working on converting my old Raiders into something a little more passable. I had decided to just use the old parts to customize something a little more similair to the new 5th edition Raiders. While I am not yet done with the conversion, I think I am getting pretty close. I posted the pics in black in white due to how badly the paint on the models currently looks. They will be re-painted and cleaned up some more, but I think I am digging the new look.


My next problem I am looking for ideas on, is how to mount the Raider onto the flying base. The old bases really are horrible, and I am looking to do something a little more customized. They will need to be able to be removed from their bases for transport. Suggestions or comments more than welcome.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...