While I haven't finished, it was a rather slow process. What I did do, was do a little manipulating last night. Cutting up, moving around, seeing what can go where. The pic shows where I am heading.

The rudder in the back might be a little tall, but we will see what it looks like when I can mock up a quick sail to go in the center.

I also held together a quick mount for the Dk Lance in the front, although I haven't started on the gunshield yet.



So gunshield and Gun, Sail, Shockprow, a Rear Upper Deck with Pilot and lowering the Rudder. I also need some sort of walls, or something along the side platforms, or I need to remove them and build new ones with plasticard.

I kind of like the profile I am getting from the side, not so much from the top. There is a lot more work ahead, but I figured I would show where I got last night.

Suggestions and Comments welcome.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...